I received my Pur Gum to try yesterday. I was very glad to receive this package, my family and I enjoy gum and trying new kinds. We got two different kinds to try: Cool Mint and Cinnamon. I am not a fan of anything that is cool mint, but do love cinnamon flavored gum.
I gave my husband and son the cool mint to try. My son tried it first and said it had a good taste, he also said the taste didn't just disappear after a few minutes. My husband tried some a little later and said the same thing, that it had a good flavor and the flavor lasted a little while. He said he would buy it for sure to have at work with him. I tried the cinnamon after dinner and I sat down to relax for the evening. I tried it while watching a sitcom, it had great cinnamon taste. It did not burn my mouth like some cinnamon flavored gums and candies can do. I chewed the gum the whole time I was watching my TV show which was 30 minutes. It still had just about the same flavor at the end of the show as it did when I first started chewing it. I was very surprised, gum usually lasts no more than 10 or so minutes with flavor.
I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to try some flavorful gum to give the Pur Gum brand a try, if you come across it. We all enjoyed the flavor and how long it lasted. Another product that my family got to try and love. We would all buy this gum to have again.
Would definitely like to try this gum, thanks for the info.
ReplyDelete