I recently got my package of Eden Organic Pasta Company to try. I received two different types of pasta to try: Small vegetable shells and Kamut Ditalini. I was excited to try these out, I enjoy pasta.
The two boxes they sent were kind of small so it really wasn't enough for the whole family to try. I cooked the small vegetable shells first and all I put on them was a little butter and some garlic powder. They tasted good and cooked well. Next, I cooked the kamut ditalini to try with some leftover spaghetti sauce. I thought it tasted pretty good. I would defiantly try them again. The flavors of the pasta was pretty much like any regular pasta, it cooked well, and I think would be good cooked with whatever you wanted.
I would recommend to give the Eden Organic Pasta Company a try. The flavor is good and it cooks well. Doesn't get mushy or taste crunchy. I suggest any one looking to try some organic pasta to give them a try. I enjoyed it and think most people would too.
http://www.edenfoods.com/
https://www.facebook.com/edenfoods
http://www.pinterest.com/edenfoods/
http://instagram.com/edenfoods/
https://twitter.com/edenfoods
I thought I would give these a try for my mom. I am looking for better things for her to eat since her heart surgery. Thanks for the information.
ReplyDeleteThe colred shells are pretty, have never trie Eden- will have to give it a go:)
ReplyDeleteI love Ditalini!!! I haven't made it in a while but I love it!
ReplyDelete