Monday, July 21, 2014

      I received the John Paul Pet Grooming Pack the other day and could not wait to try it out on my dog. It had a waterless foam shampoo, oatmeal conditioning spray and a brush. I bathe my dog at least once a week but he always manages to get into something sticky or yucky. He is part Yorkie and has bristly fur and no matter what I have used to make it not so course, I couldn't find anything that worked. I was really ready to try this out.

      First I read the directions of both bottles. I then sprayed my dog with the shampoo first, following the directions. I then brushed him and let him run around for a few minutes, then picked him up not only did he smell clean again but he felt clean. I loved this product. I tried the conditioner next, by following the directions on the bottle. I brushed him and let him round around for a few minutes again so it would dry completely. I called him to me and I have to say I was really surprised at how soft he was. With his bristly hair I had tried some conditioner but nothing worked. It did not feel as course, was softer all over his body, but especially on the back where it was the roughest feeling. I was so happy to finally have found a product that made his fur not only clean but feel softer.

      I definitely recommend this product to anyone with animals. It worked great on my dog who has course/bristly fur. The shampoo and conditioner should definitely be given a try. A very big thumbs up for this product.  



1 comment:

  1. And if you notice aunt kristy its made or put out by the paul Mitchell company look on the bottles.

    ReplyDelete