I received my package of CrunchMaster not long ago. The package consisted of Grammy Crisps (cinnamon and sugar), Popped Edamame chips (sea salt), Cheezy Crisps (Cheddar), Multi Grain Crackers (sea salt), and Multi Seed Crackers (original). I was excited to have my family try these, we enjoy crackers/chips.
My son didn't enjoy them so much, he said they didn't have much flavor. My husband and I disagreed though, we both enjoyed the flavor and crunch of each one. We could tell that they were made with good for you kind of ingredients, not your normal greasy/crumbly potato chip. Much better than a normal cracker too, you could really taste the multi grains in them. The kind of cracker/chip you could eat without feeling super guilty about the fat/grease you were putting into your body. Out of all of the flavors we got I think our two favorite were the Grammy Crisps and the Cheezy Crisps. The Grammy Crisps had a wonderful cinnamon and sugar flavor, not overpoweringly but just right. The Cheezy Crisps were very crunchy and had a good cheddar flavor. We enjoyed all of them but those two were our personal favorites.
I would definitely recommend giving the CrunchMaster brand a try. They have great taste and tasted better for you than normal cracker/chips. I was very pleased with the brand and each individual box/bag. I suggest you give these a chance when possible.
https://www.facebook.com/crunchmaster
https://twitter.com/luvcrunchmaster
http://pinterest.com/crunchmaster/
http://crunchmaster.elsstore.com/
Looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteWouldn't mind giving them a try :)
ReplyDelete