Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Green Earth Frying Pan

      I received my 8" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri a week ago. I was ready to try it out because I enjoyed using the 10" one so much. I used the 10" pan to make my family some pan bread. I have a really hard time finding a pan to cook it in. I decided to try to make some pan bread in the 8" as well just because it is such a good way to test a non stick pan.

      I made two batches of the batter for my pan bread, I was bringing some to my parents. Dinner was ready, and it was time to get started on the bread. I put a little bit of oil in the pan and started with my first piece of bread. I have to say I actually loved the 8" pan even better than the 10" to cook my pan bread in. It makes the pieces not as big around but thicker and cooked it perfectly. I love this brand from Ozeri. Absolutely great size for my pan bread. This is my new favorite pan from Ozeri to make my pan bread.

      Anyone looking for any size pan that Ozeri carries, I strongly recommend that you try it out. This is an awesome product. I was so thankful to have the first 10" pan to try out but the 8" pan was just great for my pan bread. If you're looking for new cookware I would suggest giving this a try.


http://www.ozeri.com/ 




No comments:

Post a Comment