Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Perfect Pod EZ-cup

I was so excited to receive my package from Perfect Pod EZ-cup.  I recently got a Keurig machine and I LOVE coffee. I took the pods out as well as the filters.  I read the directions carefully before opening the packages. It seemed really easy.
I took out a pod and filter and following the directions I made me a cup of coffee.  The coffee was delicious and I got to use the coffee I really enjoy.   I didn't have to buy a certain type of K-cup to use and not know if I would enjoy the coffee.  I love really strong coffee.  Not only do I get to have the coffee that I love but it is so much cheaper than a pack of K-cups.  I ended up using the EZ-cup three times that day because I enjoyed it so much.  With the K-cups I wouldn't do that because they are so expensive, the EZ-cup being reusable is so easy and cost effective.

I loved getting to try the Perfect Pod EZ-cup.  As someone who really loves coffee and the ease of a Keurig machine, it was perfect for me.  I recommend anyone with a Keurig machine to try the Perfect Pod EZ-cup's.  It allows you to drink your brand of coffee without having to pay an extreme amount of money for it.  They are reusable it makes them so much cheaper than the other kinds of cups you can buy.  Two GREAT big thumbs up for the Perfect Pod EZ-cup.

http://www.ezcups.com/

https://www.facebook.com/ezcups


No comments:

Post a Comment