Friday, July 4, 2014

      I was so very excited to receive my box of salsa from Naked Infusions Salsa. The box contained: Signature Ripe Tomato, Mild and Medium, Black Silk Espresso, Medium, California Burnt Sage, Mild, Fire Roasted Garlic, Medium, Hot, and Oaxaca White Chocolate. I also received two cute shirts and an apron.  I LOVE salsa, I like to eat it on chips and I enjoy to cook with it too. I couldn't wait to try it out. I wasn't sure yet how I wanted to try it first with chips or to use it in a recipe. 
      I decided to try it out in a recipe first, I used the fire roasted garlic over some baked chicken. It was so delicious. My whole family loved the flavor of the salsa cooked on the chicken. I gave the jar of hot to a friend of mine to try because she loves hot/spicy foods. She said it was definitely hot, to her it was too hot to eat and because of the heat you couldn't taste anything else. Next I tried the Mild in some leftover rice to make like a Mexican rice. I added a little taco seasoning along with the salsa and let it cook on low for about 30 minutes. It was delicious, we really enjoyed it. I have to say by trying the Naked Infusions Salsa it has given me a new recipe for when I make Mexican food. I tried the Medium on some chips that I had and was not very fond of the flavor. It wasn't really hot or had much flavor. I was a little let down about that but we really enjoyed the flavor when cooking with the salsa. 

      I would definitely recommend anyone looking for salsa to give the Naked Infusions Salsa a try. I would definitely buy it for myself and family. If you are looking for a salsa you should give the Naked Infusions a try. 

https://www.facebook.com/organicsalsa

http://www.nakedinfusions.com/




3 comments:

  1. I think I would like to try some of this in a few recipes I have in mind :) Thanks for sharing Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you--this salsa sounds incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds yum! Looks like you get some great opportunities to try some delicious foods/snacks/etc. so YAY for you! Sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete