I got my package of SexyPop Popcorn a week or so ago. The flavors we received were: Lightly Salted, Black Pepper, Bangin' Chedder, Brazilian Coconut, and French Butter. They were also awesome enough to send me a Frisbee and small bag with the SexyPop logo on it. I was very excited to give these a try. I absolutely LOVE popcorn and this popcorn was supposed to be better for you than regular. I couldn't wait to try them out.
I can't say that I absolutely loved the flavor of them all but it was okay. The black pepper was pretty rough, I ate one handful and that was it. My husband didn't like any of them, saying that they had no flavor and just tasted like regular popcorn with no flavoring. I disagree somewhat, I thought you could taste the flavor but it wasn't very strong. Not a bad flavor at all just not strong enough for me. I think my favorite was the French Butter. It had a pretty good butter flavor.
If you are looking for a good for you kind of snack I definitely recommend trying the SexyPop Popcorn. I enjoyed getting to try new flavors and the flavor was pretty good to me.
I would like to try this band of pop corn. Thank you for the information.
ReplyDeleteI am already so sexy, I wonder if it would be too much if I ate sexy popcorn too.
ReplyDeleteSusannah made me giggle ^!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you guys didn't love it - maybe the cheddar or French butter would be my faves. I can't do much pepper, either.