I received my package of Mama Francesca Parmesan cheeses the other day
to try. Not only did I receive six different kinds, but they were also awesome
enough to send me two cute shirts and an apron. I love using Parmesan cheese
when I cook. Not just on Italian dishes but sometimes I add it to other dishes
to add to the flavor. The six that I received were: Parmesan and Romano,
Parmesan, Basil and Oregano, Parmesan, Asiago and Romano, Classic Parmesan,
Parmesan and Red Pepper and Parmesan and Garlic. I was super excited to try
some of these out.
So far I have tried the Parmesan and Romano and the Parmesan and Red
Pepper. I used the Parmesan and Romano to make an Italian cauliflower dish. The
recipe called for me to add it at the end of cooking, mix it up in the dish and
let it melt. It melted so much better than some of the cheap store brand
Parmesan cheese you can buy. It gave it a wonderful flavor like I was
expecting. My family really enjoyed dinner that night. We even added a little
to the top of our dish. I used the
Parmesan and Red pepper to add a little flavor to a Hawaiian Chicken dish that
I have made before. After adding everything to my dish that I normally would I
added just a little bit of cheese to each piece of chicken. We all really
enjoyed the little bit of heat that the cheese gave the chicken. I would
definitely make this dish again with the Parmesan and Red Pepper. I have to say
I cannot wait to try the other flavors out. I have been looking for recipes
that call for Parmesan cheese so I can try them and have also been looking for
recipes that I can add it to. My family and I really enjoyed the Mama Francesca
Parmesan cheeses.
I would definitely recommend that anyone looking for some Parmesan
cheese, that you try and find the Mama Francesca brand to try. It has a
wonderful taste and it really melted well. So much better than store brand that
I have tasted before. My family and I definitely give Mama Francesca Parmesan a
thumbs up lol.
I love using Parmesan Cheese and these sound like wonderful flavours.
ReplyDeleteI love to cook with cheese, but I do it very rarely because of the expense.
ReplyDeleteIf it doesn't have other cheese or peanut butter chocolate I swear I won't eat it hahahahaha! These sound divine! I think I'm going to go get some cheese.
ReplyDelete