Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Green Earth Pan by Ozeri

           I received the Green Earth Pan by Ozeri last week to try. I followed the directions on seasoning the pan before I used it. It was a little heavier than I thought it would be but not too bad. I love the size of the pan, I got the 10".  It is perfect for what I will be using it for.
      I decided to make pan bread with it for my first time trying it. I have a hard time finding a skillet to make my pan bread in, where it won't stick and burn. I made up my batter and brought the pan up to the temperature I needed and sprayed the pan with a small amount of oil spray. I loved how the pan cooked my pan bread. It cooked it all the way through without burning it.  It is a wonderful pan to cook in and so easy to clean. I also fried some sausage in it for sandwiches, the next day. It again cooked perfectly and was so easy to clean.
      I would definitely recommend the Green Earth Pan by Ozeri. I used the 10" skillet and it has worked wonderfully for everything that I have tried in it and is so easy to clean. I love the size, how easy it is to cook in, and how easy it is to clean. If anyone is looking for a good, easy skillet to use this is definitely a must try. Very pleased with this product. It is AMAZING!!
Visit their website to learn more: http://www.ozeri.com/
To order on Amazon go to: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005470CB6  
Like them on Facebook:   http://www.facebook.com/OzeriProducts      


 








1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great product! I really love the bright green color, too!

    ReplyDelete