Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Barbara’s handmade cookie pies
      I received the, apple caramel, to try a few days ago. I loved how it smelled, as soon as I opened the package I could smell the apples. I cut it up into portions for myself and family. My husband and son ate theirs and both said it was very good.  I ate mine after I got some things done around the house. I absolutely loved how it tasted. It was very sweet but not overpoweringly so. You could really taste the apples and some cinnamon. The caramel was chewy and tasted really good. It had pecans on the outside of it that gave it a little crunch. The shell of the "pie/cookie" tasted like a vanilla/sugar cookie. All those things alone I enjoy but when you add them all together I have to say it was one my favorite desserts. It was wonderfully tasty.
If you have the opportunity to try, I suggest that you give it a try. They are wonderful, I recommend anyone looking for a little bit of a different kind of dessert to give them a try. They are part cookie and part pie. The different tastes and textures make it a wonderful kind of dessert.

 http://www.barbarascookiepies.com/
https://www.facebook.com/BarbarasCookiePies

No comments:

Post a Comment