Sunday, June 1, 2014

Ozeri Cardio Tech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice-Guided Operation

       I received the Ozeri Cardio Tech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice-Guided Operation, last week. I have high blood pressure and have been looking for a home blood pressure cuff so that I am able to check my pressure when I feel it is too high. I checked online for a few months looking for a good deal and then I received the Ozeri to write a review on. As soon as I got the Ozeri Cardio Tech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice-Guided Operation I used it. It worked great all the way around. The instructions are very easy to understand and the commands from the voice guided operation were not hard to follow. The readout is easy to understand and not too small. It read accurately for my pressure. 
      I was very pleased with the Ozeri Cardio Tech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice-Guided Operation. I was so pleased with it I brought it to my friend’s house so that she could check her mother's blood pressure. She recently had heart surgery and her blood pressure is still not under control. She gave the Ozeri Cardio Tech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice-Guided Operation to her mother to use and she followed the instructions and did it herself. She said it was very easy to use and read. The readout was accurate to the manual blood pressure cuff my friend has. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a home blood pressure cuff that they give the Ozeri Cardio Tech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice-Guided Operation a try. It works great and is easy to use. Very highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a home blood pressure cuff for themselves or family.



4 comments:

  1. I love to hear about products that really work. I can see that you really have been looking for something that performs well. I think this post will help A LOT of people out there searching for a good product to buy. Blessings to you Kristy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so very much for letting my mom use it. I am thinking of getting one for her seems much easier than the manual one I have and will be easy for her to use on her own. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear that this device helps you. I sometimes wonder if it would ever be possible for two people to share their oppositely aligned problems in order to make them both better. I have low blood pressure which limits my range of motion otherwise I become dizzy or ill - share that with someone who has high blood pressure and both are better, see? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Sailorchronos, this device will keep track of 2 different people's vital signs. If I remember correctly, it keeps track of the blood pressure reading and the heart rate.
      Thank you for reading my post. Kristy

      Delete