This week I received some Jimmy's Sticky Jerky to try and review. I love beef jerky so I thought this would be a great product for me to try. I was able to pick two flavors and I chose Beef Sweet and Beef Heat. I chose the sweet one because I enjoy sweet flavored jerky and choose the hot for my friend to try with me. The name Jimmy's Sticky Jerky certainly fits the product, it was sticky without leaving your fingers coated. It was moist and very flavorful, I really loved the flavoring. It was chewy without making your jaw hurt from chewing.
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor, usually jerky doesn't have a strong flavor. This jerky has a great flavor that stays with you as you chew. The flavor seems to have really permeated the meat through and through. It was sweet and very tasty. My friend that tried the heat said the name certainly fit it (Beef Heat). It was very spicy, but she enjoys spicy things. She described it as being very spicy with a sweet aftertaste and chewy yet tender.
I would recommend Jimmy's Sticky Jerky to anyone who enjoys beef jerky. It has a wonderful flavor that I think would be enjoyable to anyone who likes jerky. You should definitely give it a try, I was very happy that I did.
These are all the many flavors that they offer: Turkey Sweet, Beef Sweet, Beef Black Pepper, Beef Cilantro & Lime, Turkey Heat, Beef Heat and Sweet Heat.
You can follow them at:
I have to say it was really delicious. Thank you for letting me try them with you. Am lookin forward to gettin some more of that jerky :)
ReplyDeleteYour welcome. Thanks for your support!!
DeleteLooks good! I will keep an eye out for it in the store!
ReplyDeleteThey were awesome. Really liked this jerky!! Thank you for visiting my blog!! Sorry it took so long to respond. I'm trying to figure out how to get alerts when someone post on my blog. I know about clicking the notify me when I am responding to a post but can't figure out how to do it when I post a new one. Thank you for visiting my blog and responding!!
DeleteYum! We love a good jerky. I've never had a sweet jerky before but love the ones with a kick. Thank you for the review.
ReplyDeleteYour welcome and thank you for visiting. Sorry it has taken so long to respond. I'm trying to figure out how to get alerts when someone post on my blog. I know about clicking the notify me when I am responding to a post but can't figure out how to do it when I post a new one. Thank you for visiting my blog and responding!!
Delete