Recently, I tried the Party 'Tizers Dippin' Chips, distributed by, That's how we roll. I tried five different flavors of the chips: Potato (sea salt), Potato (sour cream and onion), Three bean (black bean, red bean and adzuki bean), Super Grains (quinoa, amaranth, and black sesame) and the Veggie (kale, carrot and spinach). The texture of all of them was good and they were shaped great for dipping, they hold as much or as little of the dip as you like. I have to say I was very surprised at the order in which I ended up liking the flavors. I picked the two I thought I would like the best as the two Potato ones (sea salt & sour cream and onion). After tasting them all, with and without dip, my favorite was the Veggie (kale, carrot and spinach). Second I would have to say was the Potato (sour cream and onion). That is not to say that I didn't enjoy the others but those two were my favorite. I really enjoyed the flavor of the Veggie one, the combination of the kale, carrot and spinach surprised me. It tasted great on its own as just a chip to munch on and tasted good with some salsa on it. The Potato (sour cream and onion) I enjoyed because of the saltiness that the sour cream and onion flavoring gave the chip. It was great alone and okay with the salsa as well. My least favorite out of the five was the Three Bean one. It wasn't bad by any means but just tasted like a regular tortilla. It was good with the dip but kind of bland without it. The Super Grain was pretty tasty by itself but not my favorite flavor with and without the dip. I was very surprised that the Potato (Sea Salt) was not my top pick. I love salty chips but to me it just tasted like a regular tortilla and didn't seem to have much salty taste to it. It was okay with the salsa but just very bland without.
I invited my friend over to try them with me. She enjoyed the Super Grain one most. She likes sesame seeds and said that she could really taste it in the chip, she enjoyed it with and without the salsa. Her second pick was the Potato (sour cream and onion). She said it had great flavor for a flavored chip, very salty. She enjoyed it by itself most but said it was good with the salsa too. Her least favorite was the Three Bean, not that it was bad, just that it tasted like a regular tortilla chip. Good with dip but kind of bland without.
I would recommend these to anyone who enjoys chips and dip. I think they would be great for any type of get together or just for munching. Great for dipping and good taste overall. A definite must try in my book.
Where to order: http://www.dippinchips.com/
Their facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/dippinchips
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/dippinchips/
Looks like these are great chips for dipping. They have some great flavors.
ReplyDeleteThey make really good dipping chips. Thank you for visiting my blog page!!
DeleteI have to say that these were really good chips. I would definitely try them again and recommend them to anyone. Thanks Kristy for letting me taste them with you.
ReplyDeleteYour so welcome!! Anytime!!!
DeleteI'll be filing this to keep in mind for our Summer parties Kristy! Thanks for the review!
ReplyDeleteNo problem!! I hope you enjoy them when and if you try them. Thank you for visiting my blog page!
Delete