Epson Workforce 545 a 4 in 1 Printer. (print, copy, fax and scan) I have had this Epson for two years. It works great, I love that I can fax from home. It saves me from having to run around trying to find a place to fax. It prints, copies, faxes and scans with absolutely no problems. My family and I use it quite often to print anything from pictures to book reports. The color is great when using color. It scans pictures and papers clearly, it is never fuzzy or illegible. I would and have recommend this printer to anyone that is in the market for one.
Thank you for reading my review,
Kristy Whitehead
I have been looking for a printer and wasn't sure if I wanted one that was also a fax machine. After reading this I am really thinking of buying this printer, copier, fax and scanner. I think it would be very useful to me and my family. Thanks for you review.
ReplyDelete