Monday, May 12, 2014

Olove's





      I was very excited to receive the Olove's in the mail.  My family and I love olives. We tried them with our dinner. We enjoyed them but there were some that were better than others. Flavor wise and consistency wise there was a difference, at least for us. 
      I received four different flavors: Chili and Oregano (green), Lemon and Rosemary (green), Basil and Garlic (green), and Chili and Garlic (black). I enjoyed the flavor of the Chili and Garlic black olives but the olive itself was rather mushy. The green olives did not seem to have the mushiness that the black olive did. The Lemon and Rosemary was okay but definitely not my favorite or one I would try again.  I enjoyed the Chili and Oregano as well as the Basil and Garlic the best. My husband agreed with me on the flavors. The green olive had the best consistency and the flavoring wasn't to overpowering.  With the exception of the Lemon and Rosemary. It was a little overpowering and left an aftertaste in our mouths. 

      I would definitely recommend that you give these a try if you enjoy olives.  I would buy them to put in a dish or salad, as well as just having them for a little snack in between.

Olove's links:
http://www.oloves.com/
https://www.facebook.com/OlovesOfficial
https://twitter.com/OLOVES_
https://plus.google.com/112403076622386645916/posts
http://www.pinterest.com/Oloves001/
https://www.youtube.com/user/OlovesOfficial
http://instagram.com/oloves_olives

2 comments:

  1. I love olives... so need to see if I can find these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, they are definitly for people who like that kind of seasoning. I'm not one that likes that kind of seasoning but a couple of them were even ok for me. Lol. Thank you for visiting and posting on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete