I was very excited to receive my package of sunflower seeds from Dakota Style. I love them as a snack any time of day. I got four different kinds to try: Roasted and salted, Savory Bacon, Honey roasted, (all unshelled) and The original in the shell. I called my friend over when I saw the Savory Bacon because I know how much she loves bacon. We each grabbed a pack and started a movie. I got the roasted and salted and she grabbed the savory bacon. I really enjoy the flavor of them. They were very well seasoned. My friend said the savory bacon really had a bacon flavor. She was really excited to find some with the bacon flavor that you could actually taste. I ate some of the bacon flavored ones and they did have a bacon flavor but to me were a little salty. Still very enjoyable though. Next we both tried the honey roasted. It was the first time either of us had honey roasted sunflower seeds. They were amazing, we both enjoyed them very much. I opened the original in the shell next and we both tried them. They had a good flavor, not to salty, just right for me. I absolutely loved the Dakota Style sunflower seeds I received. I recommend that anyone try the Dakota Style sunflower seeds when you get the chance. Two great big thumbs up for this product.





Dakota Style Foods, Inc. | PO Box 220 | Clark, SD 57225
{P} 800-446-2779 | {P} 605-532-5271 | {F} 605-532-3599
No comments:
Post a Comment