Sunday, June 21, 2015

  I received my package of Flamous chips and was super excited.  My husband and I enjoy chips very much as a snack while watching TV together.  I got four different flavors of chips: Spicy falafel, Spicy fiesta, Multi grain with rosemary and thyme, and Original.  I tried the Spicy fiesta first and my husband tried the Original.  I thought they had a good flavor, not to spicy.  My husband said they were good but it would be even better if we had some dip to go along with them.  Next I tried the Spicy falafel and again I enjoyed the flavor it wasn't to spicy.  Since my husband had brought up the dip, I could imagine that it would be even better with a mild tasting dip.  Next we both tried the Multi grain with rosemary and thyme and neither of us like it very much.  It was very very strong with the rosemary and thyme flavor. If you enjoy either of them then I recommend you try these out.  Neither of us ate any more of them though, it was just a little to strong for us.  I am so happy to have received my package from Flamous.  My husband and I enjoyed eating them while watching some TV together.  We enjoyed the texture and flavor of the Spicy falafel, Spicy fiesta, and The original.  I would have like to try them with some sort of dip but we did enjoy them as they were.  Neither of us enjoyed the Multi grain with rosemary and thyme.  It was just to strong of a flavor for us and a flavor neither of us enjoyed.  I definitely recommend anyone to give the Flamous chip brand a try.  Very good chips for an evening at home.  A thumbs up for this product. 











cid:image003.jpg@01CFDE49.64FB8DA0
   Famous For Flavor

1801 Highland Ave # C
Duarte, CA 91010
P (626)551-3201

No comments:

Post a Comment