Sunday, March 15, 2015

    I received my package from the John Paul Pet line.  In my package was: John Paul Calming Moisture Shampoo, John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Spray and John Paul Pet Tooth and Gum Wipes.  I was so happy to receive these items, especially the Calming Shampoo and the Conditioning Spray.  My dog suffers from dry skin and is constantly itching. 
    I tried the Tooth and Gum Wipes first because (Bubba, my dog) has horrible breath.  I thought if I could get some of the buildup off this teeth and gums it wouldn't be so bad.  It was a little hard to hold him and use the wipes, but I finally got it done.  I can say his teeth looked a little better, the breath though didn't change any.  His breath is still as bad as before.  I do use the wipes to keep them clean in between brushings.
    I gave him a bath and used his new Calming Moisture Shampoo by following the directions.  I loved the smell of the Shampoo.  After he had his bath and he was dry I sprayed the Oatmeal Conditions Spray on him as directed.  I have to say his fur is so much softer and he doesn't scratch half as bad as he did before his new shampoo and conditioner. 
    I was so pleased with the John Paul Calming Moisture Shampoo and the John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Spray.  I would recommend anyone who has a dog that has dry skin issues to try these two products out.  Even if your dog doesn't have issues with dry skin I would recommend it.  The John Paul Pet Tooth and Gum Wipes may work better for others but my poor Bubba still has his horrible breath but I keep his teeth and gums wiped.  If you are looking for a way to clean your dog’s teeth and gums I would recommend the tooth and gum wipes.  Two GREAT big thumbs up for the John Paul Pet line of products.


    
http://www.johnpaulpet.com/ 

http://www.facebook.com/JohnPaulPet 

https://twitter.com/#%21/JohnPaulPet 

http://pinterest.com/johnpaulpet/

No comments:

Post a Comment