Wednesday, January 7, 2015

 I received the Skin Pro Bellapulse (Advanced Pulsar Technology) to try last week, I was very pleased that I got it when I did. I took it out of the box, read the instructions, and decided to use it right away.
      I brought it to my friends so we could try it together. It comes with three different heads to use. Two that scrub your face, one that is a sponge, and the original head that can be used to massage the face. It also came with two cleansers (Rose Hip and AHA Exfoliating), one moisturizer (Hyaluronic Acid). We each used it by following the directions, using each head and all of the serums. I loved how soft it made my face feel when I was done. It was soft to the touch and looked healthy as well. My friend agreed and said her face was very soft to the touch and looked healthier.
      I would definitely recommend that anyone having the chance scoop one of the Skin Pro Bellapulse up and try it out. I really enjoy how well it makes the skin on my face and neck look. How healthy it seems to make my face look. Give this item a try and I don't think you would be displeased by any means.

Elite Serum Rx: It's for wrinkles, eye puffiness and crow’s feet
Makes your eyes smoother and softer. It is an anti-aging serum

      I got a chance to try Elite Serum Rx for wrinkles, eye puffiness, and crow’s feet.  This is an anti-aging serum.  I was excited to try this and share it with my mom.  She has been looking for something good for her eyes for a while.  I got my Elite Serum Rx and then went to my parents’ house for the evening so we could try it together.

      I put it on first after reading the directions on the tube.  I spread it on and around my eyes like I was directed.  I explained to my mom how to use it and she put it on her eyes.  We went to the living room and watched some TV with my dad and chatted for a while.  I touched my eyes after a little while and could feel that it was softer around them, my mom said the same thing.  We went to look in the mirror to see if we could see any visible signs.  I couldn't really see any difference with my crow’s feet on the sides of my eyes, but I did notice that my eyes looked and felt smoother on my eyelids.  My mom said the same thing, that her eyelids looked and felt smoother but she did not see a difference in the crow’s feet.  I gave her the serum to continue to use to see if she finds any difference with the crow’s feet after continued use.


      I have to say my mom and I were both very pleased with the smoothness of our eyelids.  I would recommend anyone looking for something to help with that then they should give the Elite Serum Rx a try.  My mom said that she may be starting to see a small difference in the crow’s feet area.  If you are looking for something for your eyes to turn back time a little bit I recommend you give this a try.









Official Elite Serum Website

No comments:

Post a Comment