Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Farm Rich

      I recently received four coupons in the mail for Farm Rich frozen products. I decided to get two meatballs and two mozzarella bites. My family loves mozzarella sticks so I thought we would like the bites. I knew everyone liked meatballs but some can be flavorless, but I decided to give these a try.
  One evening for dinner I used one of the meatballs in my spaghetti sauce. We enjoyed them very much. My husband and son (who loves spaghetti and meatballs) said they tasted good especially with my spaghetti sauce. I think I am going to use the second bag to make meatball sandwiches for the them.
  My son and I both love mozzarella sticks. We decided to use one of the mozzarella bites as a side dish when I made hamburgers for dinner. I followed the directions on the back of the bag. I don't think any of us really cared for the bites. When we talked about it after dinner, the biggest complaint seemed to be that the bites really didn't taste like mozzarella. The crust seemed to over power the bites. Maybe we are just picky when it comes to mozzarella sticks, because that is what we are used to. I haven't decided what to do with the second bag as of yet. I don't know if I could get my family to eat anymore of it.
I would definitely recommend the meatballs to anyone who is looking for frozen meatballs for any reason. The flavor is wonderful and we really enjoyed it. I have to say for myself and my family we did not enjoy the mozzarella bites at all, so I can't say that I would recommend them. Maybe we are picky when it comes to mozzarella sticks, because they have more cheese in them. I think Farm Rich is a great brand and really enjoyed getting to try their products. 

http://www.farmrich.com/

https://www.facebook.com/FarmRichSnacks

http://www.pinterest.com/farmrichsnacks/

https://twitter.com/FarmRichSnacks

https://www.youtube.com/user/farmrichsnacks

Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites: Mozzarella cheese in a pizzeria style crust

6 comments:

  1. That is too bad that the mozzarella bites were a little bit better. I have seen the Farm Rich brands before, but haven't tried them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had a good flavor just didn't have enough cheese in them. Thanks for responding to my blog!!

      Delete
  2. I have tried the mozzarella bites from Farm Rich before and didn't think they were too bad, although you are right there is a lot of crust around them..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have a good flavor. The only complaint that I had was not enough cheese. Thank you for post on my blog!!!

      Delete
  3. You have to let me know when you make meatballs sammiches so I can come try them out too. Lol you know I love meatballs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, ok. Sounds like a plan. lol

    ReplyDelete