The neck wrap from Thera Pearl, (http://www.therapearl.com/products/neck-wrap/), worked wonders when I used it on my neck and upper shoulders. I warmed it up in the microwave to help relieve some of the sore muscle aches that I have in my shoulders and neck. I heated the neck wrap in the microwave for about 30 seconds and sat with it on for between 10 to 15 minutes. After the first 5 to 7 minutes I felt the muscle tension seem to lessen some. I sat back with my feet up, eyes closed and just relaxed with the heat. It did wonders for my shoulders and neck. I use the computer a lot and because I do, I tend to have some muscle soreness in that area.
I would definitely recommend using any of the products from Thera Pearl after using the neck wrap. In fact, I did just that, I brought it over to my friends house for her mother to use. She has a pinched nerve in her upper back. The pinched nerve in her back causes the muscles in her neck and shoulders to ache and feel tight most of the time. I warmed it up for her and put it on her back for 10 minutes. She said it eased the pain that she had been having all day. Later that evening before I left I warmed it up for her again and she put with it on for about 15 minutes. The next day, her daughter (my friend), told me that she slept better that night than she had in awhile. Her shoulders and neck didn't make her twist and turn as much and she didn't remember waking up once because of it.
This is a great product that I think many people could benefit from for aches and pains of any kind. I would definitely recommend the neck wrap for anyone with neck and upper shoulder aches and pains.
The website to buy or check this out and other products of theirs is: http://www.therapearl.com/
I recommend to anyone to check out and like their Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/therapearl.
You can also follow them on Twitter at:
Pinterest http://pinterest.com/therapearl/,
Instagram (TheraPearl)

After my last massage when the masseuse said, and I quote "your back is all messed up" I'm thinking I need to look into getting one of these Kristy ;-) Thanks for the heads up!
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome!!!! Thank you for visiting my blog page!!! Please share with your friends and family!!! It will be much appreciated!!! Thank you again!!
DeleteI know my back and shoulders could use some relief because of the time I spend bent over my laptop. Thanks, Kristy
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my page!!! Please share with your friends and family. It will be greatly appreciated!! Thank you again!!!
DeleteThe shape looks comfy!
ReplyDeleteIt is comfy. Thank you for visiting my blog page!!
DeleteThese are very handy as you are able to use them both hot or cold.
ReplyDeleteYes, being able to use it hot or cold helps. That way you can rotate it and get the max relief. Thank you for visiting my blog page!!
DeleteI definitely carry the entirety of my stress in my neck and shoulders. I will look into this. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI do to. It is worth it. It really helped me with my neck and shoulders. Thank you for visiting my blog page!!
Deletei would love this! i have MS and severe neck/shoulder pain! Thanks for the info!!
ReplyDeleteThis really helps with my pain. I found out that I have rheumatoid arthritis and it helps with the pain when I warm it up in the microwave. I would recommend this to anyone. I am sorry that it took me so long to respond. I'm trying to figure out how to get alerts when someone post on my blog. I know about clicking the notify me when I am responding to a post but can't figure out how to do it when I post a new one. Thank you for visiting my blog and responding!!
DeleteI definitely need one of these. With being on the computer and chasing a toddler all day - this could come in handy. Great review!
ReplyDeleteThis would definitly help with that. Lol. I found out that I have rheumatoid arthritis and it helps with the pain when I warm it up in the microwave. I would recommend this to anyone. I am sorry that it took me so long to respond. I'm trying to figure out how to get alerts when someone post on my blog. I know about clicking the notify me when I am responding to a post but can't figure out how to do it when I post a new one. Thank you for visiting my blog and responding!!
Deletearen't you glad you got one of their products
ReplyDeleteyou should ask them if you can do a giveaway
ReplyDeleteI have one going on now on my blog.